Position: Talent Consultant
Reporting structure: Direct report to Talent Lead
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us. From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order, we are innovating quickly and growing.
Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world. At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values: Serve, Inclusion, Integrity, Community, and Family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our equal employment opportunity practices and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry, and planet.
Key Tasks of the Job:
- Development, planning, and execution of talent attraction/management strategies
- Identify and attract top talent to the organization, inclusive of both organic attraction techniques and partnership development with preferred search partners
- Being a thoughtful recruiting partner to the business. Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers as to how to identify and acquire the best talent.
- Expand talent access and efficiency through effective onboarding and building capable recruiting platform/technologies
- Support Talent & Culture Lead for Talent review, Performance Management and collaborate with HRBP and Rewards for the alignment
- Drive the ongoing measurement and assessment of employee engagement and come up with strategies and action plans to enhance engagement
- Support the recruiting budget, workforce planning, and financial modeling for recruiting expenses and the recruiting process outsourcing partner.
- Conduct training sessions for McDonald’s Values, Leadership Model, Performance Management and Restaurant Hiring Practice.
- Participate in the external recruitment activities; fairs and events, campus-recruiting periodically
- Conduct various surveys to measure employee’s satisfaction; Pulse, Onboarding process, 90-days, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and at 5+ years of relevant experience in HR and talent attraction & management
- Working experience in multinational company is preferred
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and draw insight on trends and external landscape
- Build strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders and collaborate across all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills both in Korean and English
- A strong ability to work in a team environment